Providing The Best Moving Experience in Calgary, Edmonton and All Parts of Alberta!
When you choose Alberta Movers to handle your local move in Calgary, Edmonton, Canmore, St. Albert or any part of Alberta, you know that your move is in good hands. Our uniformed team of professionals will arrive on time and get right to work. We'll even bring some supplies to make moving day easier. Those supplies include:
- Two wardrobes at no additional charge
- Two free picture cartons to protect your artwork
- A Dozen rubber floor runners to protect all types of flooring
- Banister covers to protect the stair railings in your home
- Clean pads that protect your furniture while the pieces are loaded and unloaded
There's more supplies available if you need them. More picture cartons and wardrobes are available for low prices. There's also shrink-wrap for larger pieces of furniture and special bags for your mattresses that prevent exposure to residue. Boxes and crates of varying sizes are also on hand, along with filler materials to keep your belongings from shifting during the relocation.
Not sure how much help you need or how long the move will take? We have some estimates to consider:
- Bachelor Apartment – 1 mover – usually three to four hours
- Small 1 Bedroom Unit – 1 mover – usually three to five hours
- Standard 1 Bedroom Unit – 1 mover – four to six hours
- Large 1 Bedroom Unit – 2 movers – five to nine hours
- 2 Bedroom Unit – 2 movers – five to eight hours
- 2 Bedroom House – 2 movers – seven to nine hours
- 3 Bedroom Unit – 2 movers – eight to ten hours
- 3 bedroom House – 2 movers – seven to nine hours
- 4 bedroom House – four movers – eight to ten hours
Keep in mind the total time will depend on factors related to the property you are moving from and the property where you are relocating.
Take advantage of our online estimate option and we'll be back with you in one business day or less.
Remember that proper packing is essential to ensure employee safety and to minimize load shifting during email@example.com