• Move with us andSAVE 10% OFF

  • Mid month 20% off
  • Clear pricing with no hidden moving fees
  • Special seniors and student moving rates
  • $50 dollars off packing supplies with packing services
  • Free mattress bags

Alberta Movers Tax Tips

It's that time of year again! Time to file your Canada tax return! No matter where you are moving in Alberta, you can't get away from the tax man! It is better to just go ahead and fill out the forms and hope that you are owed a refund. Most Canadian residents will need to file their 2010 tax return by April 30, 2011 though there are a few exceptions.

Our American neighbors have until April 18th to file their Federal and State income tax forms. At least we have a few more days to get ours filled out and sent in. Of course, if you are due a refund, it is wise to get your tax package filled out and sent in as soon as possible. The extra cash will come in handy when moving Calgary to Edmonton and if you hireAlberta Movers for your Canada moving needs, we will help you save more money.

Don't let Alberta moving cause you to forget to file before April 30 because If your return is filed after this date, your GST/HST credit, Canada Child Tax Benefit payments, and Old Age Security benefit payments may be delayed.

Let Alberta Movers take care of your Calgary moving needs while you get your taxes prepared!